TRACK

Friday, June 4, 2010

Not So Humble Pie


Looks like Daisy's got some competition!

I've posted photos here before of Daisy's intricate lattice-crust pies, such as this amazing creation or the strawberry-rhubarb extravaganza pictured below, which she baked a few weeks ago.

Paul Sindelar, Daisy's father; Alyson Adams, his wife; and Paul's stepdaughter Hannah sent us the above photograph of their incredible Memorial Day-inspired pie.

Fantastic.

Alyson said they all contributed to the making, and to the eating. It's another strawberry-rhubarb, with the crust recipe coming from Paul's mother. Alyson says it never fails.

If this pie tasted half as good as it looks ...

4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for pie photos and fish photos. Love the patriotic pie! I have never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I've just stumbled on your blog via Empty Nest Expat's blogroll and am looking forward to having a read through.

    I've linked to you from my new Prague food and drink blog :

    http://knedlikyetc.blogspot.com/

    Would you mind linking to me in return?

    Thanks,

    Knedlikova

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure. I've been enjoying your blog myself (although I wish it wasn't anonymous).

    ReplyDelete