TRACK

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oscar Update


Oscar making himself at home.

Remember Oscar the outdoor cat?

In March, I wrote about our efforts here and here to nurse Oscar back to health, and perhaps to find him a new home.

In the end, we were forced to release Oscar back into the wild (Oscar Wild?).

But I thought you might like to know that Oscar comes for breakfast and dinner each morning and night, and often can be found sleeping under the trees in our front yard.

The other day, we noticed him taking a snooze on a comfy cushion on a chair on our back terrace.

So all is well with Oscar.

Just thought you'd want to know.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping us - read 'me' - up to date on Oscar. I'm in Prague for the year and leaving my cat at home have been going through withdrawal. It's great to know that you firs of all, take care of him and that second, he acknowledges that you and yours are his humans. Oh, and I think Oscar Wild is a perfect name for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. Great to know someone out there is following along!

    ReplyDelete